Image of the Day: Christmas Decorations

Two traditional Scandinavian “nisser”. I could only find the english word “goblin”, ¬†but I think it’s a bit misleading for our “nisser”. Does anyone know a better name for these two? The image is from photographer¬†Yuri_Arcurs.


Share Button

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>