Some may agree with me on the fact that this winter seemed the longest and spring has knocked on our doors as an illusion numerous times before actually happening. It seems that together with Easter the winter finally decided to leave us on spring’s hands and enjoy the sunshine.
What better way to start spring than with ecology on our minds. This earth should be protected by us, not destroyed. We don’t have the last word when it comes to this unfortunately. There are so many financial interests at stake that we can only help by doing little by little in our everyday life.
Seeing this picture made by Sandralise should be an inspiration to all of us and give earth a little helping hand, as we enjoy its beauty, but not think of the damage.
What’s so great about this picture?
1. It raises awareness about ecology and the stay green concept.
2. It has copy space where you can add your own text, designs, etc.
3. The colors are simple and refreshing and they fit well with the season that just started.
4. The fact that there is “Think Green” written on the man’s hand has a bigger impact on the viewer.
5. It has a positive strong message.
6. The image can be cropped and used separately.
How could we use it?
1. Inspirational posters to be put on walls inside your house, office or even in a pub/restaurant/club.
2. For magazine covers and articles regarding the current situation with pollution and ecology’s place in saving the earth as we know it.
3. The main image for an activism campaign.
4. Website and blog wallpapers and layouts.
5. Outdoor adverts.
6. With the image cropped you can use the image with the thumbs up and the sky and add a brand name or a message. The grass could be used separately as a horizontal banner, the sky as well.
7. The main image for a residential project built in a green area, or it could indicate top five travel destinations in the countryside, non polluted areas.