Summer is almost gone, with just a few days left for us to enjoy and autumn is making its first steps with the falling of the tree’s leafs and the chilly wind in the morning and night. Soon the rain will start showing its face more often and more aggressively, melancholy installing already. Even though i am a big fan of summer, i never feel the sadness of its disappearing, because autumn holds a big piece of my heart, because of the beautiful colors, of the refreshing rain and least but not last, the return of the pupils to school. I’m one of those people who couldn’t wait for the 1st day of school. Now i’m looking back at those moments with melancholy and can’t help myself but smile and have a warm cozy feeling while looking at this vector by cienpies.
What’s so great about this picture?
- It is a vector, therefore it can be modified in ways a normal illustration can’t.
- It has a great composition: the open book as the treetop of the tree of knowledge, the two different colors of the background: black for the ground where the roots are and brown for the blackboard, science exercises and the eye-catching red color if the tree, plus a simple and suggestive writing: Back to School.
- The great amount of copy space: you can write your message on the book’s blank pages, on the backgrounds and the tree.
- The colors are simple and combines each other perfectly making an image with such a complex composition simple and sophisticated.
How could we use it?
1. Books and notebooks covers.
2. Layout and backgrounds for websites/blogs.
3. An advert for educating people towards the importance of schooling their children, especially in cities and villages where the percentage of education is very low.
4. School flyers and brochures.
5. For an educative ecological campaign – The painful process of cutting a tree in order to make paper.
6. An advert for the importance of reading books.