We’re all born winners, some of us just don’t know how to tap into that power of winning yet. We have our wins and our fails and the attitude to fit both situations. Winning give us that boost to continue fighting while struggling with life’s challenges. The key to a winning attitude is determination. As soon as you realize this is absolutely necessary, then you have to think about getting yourself tuned up for competition. Humans are competitive animals and driven by a constant need of power. Of course there should always be some kind of a balance to keep, in order to succeed without losing your morals. Make plans of what you are going to make out of your life then work as hard as you can to achieve that goal. Ronald Reagan said: “We never lose – somehow we win out.”
What i most liked about this image made by Adam121 is that it has a positive message, but shows also that the road to success is a difficult one (the hands are dirty from the struggle). One thing i try to remember each day is that if you don’t win, you are already a winner because you gave your best and the experience made your life richer with knowledge.
What i so great about this image:
1. It shows the hands of the people dirty, not hiding the fact that to win means you have to try hard, make sacrifices and struggle with yourself to keep going.
2. It has a positive message that helps you focus on determination.
3. It has plenty of copy space. You can write your own message/slogan on the sky.
4. Great isolation, the hands with the trophy can be cut out from the background and used separately or put on a different background.
5. The colors are bright and warm.
6. It’s simple yet it hides a very complex message and process.
How could we use it:
- Inspirational posters to put in offices in a multinational company, but also in your own house as a constant reminder to never giving up.
- Motivational campaigns.
- As a main image in an advertising campaign for the services of a bank/stock market investments. Using their services you will be the winner.
- As a layout/background for a company that offers training on personal development.
- As part of an advert for all kinds of products from cars to pharmaceuticals, etc. Choose this brand/product and you win.
- As a billboard for any sports competitions.
- As an advert for the national lottery.
- As part of an advertising for casinos.
- For a recruitment company/website.
- As book covers and also interior of magazines, etc. I can already picture it as a cover for a very familiar business magazine.