No matter how hard we try to deny it and think otherwise, the truth is money is what makes the world spin. The only problem in this is greed. Money make us happy and help us sustain our health, but in the same time it makes us miserable and sick. We all know that food no longer tastes like the food we ate when we were children. It is not because we grew up and don’t taste food the same way, but because greed has led us to the moment when we eat vegetables and fruits made in labs, modified organisms, that have less nutrients, less taste and a high concentration of toxic substances. Living has become a business and this photo made by Gloffs is a wonderful conceptual example that proves it.
What’s so great about this picture?
1. It raises awareness about the current situation of the food industry.
2. It has a big emotional impact.
3. The colors are bright and eye-catching.
4. It has copy space where you can add your own text.
5. Great isolation, the image can be cut out very fast and easily worked on.
How could we use it?
- In magazines and newspapers in articles regarding the food industry and also financial, economical subjects about this matter.
- Wallpapers for our desktop, logos for applications.
- The image for a nutritionist business card.
- Outdoor adverts and billboards as the main image or part of it.
- An agricultural campaign logo for investing in your food by planting and harvesting your own food.
- Inspirational posters about the freedom of choice when it comes to food.
- Websites and blog wallpapers and layouts.
- Printed on t-shirts, caps, mugs, promotional materials.