Time is relative, according to Albert Einstein. To the rest of world time is either called the enemy either the savior. We always say that time will heal all wounds or we panic when we realize that time is ticking just like a clock and the more we move in the future the more we feel we don’t have enough time to do whatever we want. The truth is time just is, it never moves faster or slower. These are just the perceptions that we have about it. This image by stokkete is so wonderful that i fell in love with it and its concept. I like it so much that i might actually frame it and hang it on my wall as a reminder that we all have time, it’s just the way that we use it that will make a difference in our lives.
What’s so great about this picture?
1. It has a great message that is always actual. Since forever people have complained about either the lack of time or the amount of free time that leads to boredom.
2. It has fantastic geometry that raises this image as a beautiful piece of art.
3. It has a vintage look due to the colors. Vintage is the new modern in our age, also an indication how time actually moves from past to present and future.
4. The amount of copy space gives the buyer the opportunity to write a lot of messages on it.
How could we use it?
- As the main image for an insurance company, great for promoting a life insurance.
- Motivational posters for improving life’s quality by becoming more organized and establishing one’s priority. We all know that saying;”Don’t Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today!”.
- An investment campaign either for stock market or real estate.
- An advert for a miracle cosmetics that stops the aging progress.
- A campaign for a recruitment company. Time is now, apply and we’ll help find you a job faster so you save the time you spend applying your CV everywhere.
- Wallpapers for your desktops. (By the way, this is my current wallpaper)
- A framed print to put on the walls either in your home, office, etc. It really is such an artistic image.
- The cover for a book or inside print in either books, magazines or newspapers.
- Outdoors billboards for different campaigns.